Ways to Give

Loyalty Fund: previously known as the Annual Fund, provides year-round opportunities for John Milledge alumni, parents, and friends to help the address urgent needs and fund special projects to benefit students.
Pledges: John Milledge Academy receives and encourages pledge commitments to support the Loyalty Fund and our Capital Campaign.  Pledges to the Loyalty Fund must be paid by June 30th of each year. Pledges to the Capital Campaign can be made at any time. Payments can be made monthly, quarterly, or yearly in order to complete the pledge within the three year commitment period. The Business Office will send reminders accordingly.
Matching Gifts: Many companies offer programs that match donations to John Milledge made by their employees or retirees. Inquire with your Human Resources Office to determine if your employer participates in a Matching Gift Program.
Gifts-In-Kind: Instead of giving money, tangible gifts such as computers, books, etc. are given to support John Milledge. These items can be new or used. Please contact the Business Office when making a “Gift In Kind” donation to the school so that proper documentation can be made and tax receipts can be sent to you.
Gifts of Securities: A donation of appreciated securities is often a tax-wise way to make a gift to JMA.  For detailed information regarding a stock transfer to JMA please contact your broker or the John Milledge Development Office.
Bequests: A gift of personal property, such as money, stock, bonds, or jewelry, owned by a decedent at the time of death which is directed by the provisions of the decedent’s will can establish a legacy at John Milledge for your family.
*** If you are sending a donation “in honor” or “in memory of” someone, please note this with your donation and the Business Office will make the appropriate notification.
John Milledge, Inc. is a not-for-profit tax exempt private school organization under Section 501(c) 3 of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions made to this organization are tax deductible. Consult your tax professional for your individual circumstances.